Thank you for selecting Brazil Nuts Tours to arrange your travel plans. You can be confident that you have chosen a company unsurpassed in its knowledge, expertise and commitment to client service.
Due to the complexities involved in arranging quality independent travel in South America, we have found it helpful to follow certain administrative procedures. The following is a summary of what you can expect from us, and what we ask of you:
1. We are pleased to prepare and quote a detailed Proposed Itinerary for you at no obligation.
2. If, after reviewing the proposed itinerary, you want Brazil Nuts Tours to proceed with the booking, we will require an immediate Deposit to secure land arrangements, as well as payment for any instant purchase air arrangements you may require. A formal Invoice detailing your booking and your specific required payment schedule will be sent to you. Balance Payment is generally due 45 days prior to departure, and Final Documents will ONLY be sent after final balance payment and each passenger Information Sheet are received.
3. If after paying your deposit you find you must cancel the trip, the following Cancellation Penalty applies:
Cancellation penalty is $300 per person plus any penalties imposed by the suppliers we use when pre-payment has been required, plus credit card fee we have to pay to charge you (3% of the charged amount).
All airline tickets are considered non-refundable once ticketed, unless specified otherwise.
Because the unexpected can arise during international travel, Brazil Nuts and it’s suppliers are not responsible for any airline cancellation or delay, any last minute arrangements made during your travel, at your request, or on your behalf, be it, extra transfers, extra nights in a hotel, added tours, flights, etc... will be charged to the credit card we have on file, with or without a corrected signed credit card authorization form. This is to ensure your convenience and protect our valued suppliers.
4. Your travel documents will be issued approximately 14 days prior to departure, unless otherwise agreed upon and sent via email.
5. Even though Brazil Nuts agents refer or recommend properties, it is not our responsibility to the choices made by our customers, and there will have no refunds in case of negative experience during the visit to the chosen properties.
EXCEPTIONS: For New Years, Carnival, Regular Events Period (Brazil Holidays) & Any Mega Event (Rio+20, World Cup, Olympics) booking, a greater deposit or even full payment may be required to confirm. This will vary depending on the product involved and on a case by case basis. See your specific quotation/invoice for your details and conditions. All payments for these periods are 100% NON-refundable.
These measures are to ensure that your booking is handled in a professional and organized fashion. We appreciate your cooperation and thank you for your interest in Brazil Nuts Tours.
Note: US citizens require a valid passport and Brazilian visa to travel to Brazil.